‘What Was That?’
Brown Hare Giclée Limited-Edition Print
Small – A5 (14.8 x 21cm) / (5.8 x 8.3in)
Limited edition of 10
Medium – A4 (21 x 29.7cm) / (8.3 x 11.7in)
Limited edition of 5
Large – A3 (29.7x42cm) / (11.7×16.5in)
Mounted size: (16x20in)
Limited edition of 3
What is a giclée Print? It is a high quality fine art reproduction involving the finest archival pigment inks & museum grade archival paper.
- The paper for this print is 100% cotton, fine art etching rag (310 GSM). The paper has an excellent texture that makes the print look & feel like an original drawing.
- Each print is numbered & embossed with the signature of the artist at the bottom.
- Each print is shipped flat (not rolled) to ensure flatness of the paper.
- Each print comes with a certificate of authenticity and care information.
- Shipping costs are calculated at checkout depending on your location.
This print comes unframed. For framing, I personally use and highly recommend frame-company.co.uk. They have kindly offered my clients to use code ‘ShaymusArt‘ at checkout for 15% off (not sponsored).
Click here to contact me regarding any queries you may have about this print.