Leopard Drawing ‘Serene’ Giclée Limited-Edition Print
- Paper – German Etching 310 GSM
- Ink – High quality archival inks
- Size A3 – 29.7 x 42cm / 11.7 x 16.5in
- Limited edition of 10
This print of my artwork titled ‘Serene’ is limited to only 10 copies and is made using archival inks on premium German Etching paper. The paper is a white, 100% α-cellulose paper that guarantees archival standards to last a lifetime. The paper has an excellent texture that makes the print look & feel like an original drawing. This is very exciting for me as it’s my first ever print release!
- What is a giclée Print? A giclée print is a high quality fine art reproduction, where archival pigment inks are sprayed onto a high quality art paper.
- Each print is numbered out of 10 & signed by the artist at the bottom.
- Each print is shipped flat (not rolled) to ensure flatness of the paper.
- Each print comes with a certificate of authenticity and care information.
- Shipping costs are calculated at checkout depending on your location.
This drawing comes unframed. For framing, I personally use and highly recommend frame-company.co.uk. They have kindly offered my clients to use code ‘ShaymusArt‘ at checkout for 15% off (not sponsored). The frame I have in the photos above is from this company & is called ‘Wilton’ in the colour charcoal. The frame measures 45.7×35.6cm and has a white mount with a custom aperture size of 40x29cm.
Click here to contact me regarding any queries you may have about this print.
10 in stock