Below are the options I offer for custom pet + people portrait commissions
Sizes are listed in centimetres / inches
18 x 24 cm / 7 x 9.4″ | £95
24 x 30 cm / 9.4 x 11.8″ | £110
30 x 40 cm / 11.8 x 15.7″ | £135
40 x 50 cm / 15.7 x 19.6″ | £195
50 x 60 cm / 19.6 x 23.6″ | £275
24 x 30 cm / 9.4 x 11.8″ | £130
30 x 40 cm / 11.8 x 15.7″ | £155
40 x 50 cm / 15.7 x 19.6″ | £225
50 x 60 cm / 19.6 x 23.6″ | £300
20 x 40 cm / 7.8 x 15.7″ | £195
30 x 50 cm / 11.8 x 19.6″ | £220
40 x 60 cm / 15.7 x 23.6″ | £295
50 x 70 cm / 19.6 x 23.6″ | £335
Process of booking your portrait
- First, send me your high-quality reference photo(s) to my email email@example.com so we can discuss which of your photos may work best, along with your desired size of paper, background thoughts etc.
- After we have agreed on a piece via email, I will soon get back to you with an estimated completion time and composition sketch so you can let me know your thoughts & if any changes needed to be made to the composition before starting the drawing.
- To begin the drawing process, I offer an initial 50% booking fee towards the overall cost that secures your order, followed by the remaining 50% which can be paid on completion when the artwork is to your satisfaction. If you prefer to pay it all in one go at the start, that is also an option.
- If you’re commissioning a pet portrait & would like to write up a few sentences about his/her personality & exact breed, I would love to hear it! It helps me incorporate a true sense of them into the portrait.
- I don’t include illustrated backgrounds in the price but do offer a colour, or a colour gradient of your choice. If you wish to have a background illustrated, I can give you a custom quote depending on how complex the background is.
- I currently do not offer framing options, however, I personally use frame-company.co.uk and they have very kindly given my clients a promotional offer at checkout for 15% off using the code ‘ShaymusArt‘, I highly recommend their professional and good valued service (not sponsored)
- UK shipping is £10. International shipping will include a £15-50 charge depending on the size and location.
- If you would like your portrait packaged in a presentation box, that is also an option. Please visit my packaging page here.
- My reference photo, size and background guide can be found HERE
- If you would like 4+ subjects or a larger paper size, please get in touch for a custom quote.
- A full list of previous testimonials from my clients can be found HERE.
- I now send a 10% off voucher for a future portrait. This can be redeemed by the client themselves or by a friend who they have recommended myself to.
If you have ANY other questions, please feel free to email me via: firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll answer them as soon as possible. Thank you!