You will have:
- HD reference photo that is copyright free
- Full list of materials used
- A lengthy explanation on what I am doing
- A huge range of other Patreon videos
You will learn:
- Tips and techniques for how to use soft pastels
- Achieving depth in your artwork
- How to elevate your drawing to look realistic
- How to work in layers
- How to properly apply pastel for a desired outcome
The cat soft pastel drawing I’m stood next to in the above photo is the result of my Patreon tutorial, measuring 50x60cm which is a great size for adding in lots of detail. There, you will find a full list of the materials and tools used/needed.
I focus on creating hyper-realistic portraits using both pastel sticks and pastel pencils. The Patreon lesson will talk you through start to finish of the process.
This lesson will teach you soft pastel skills that you can apply to any other animal portrait you wish to create. Whether you’re a beginner or a hobbies wanting to improve, this cat drawing tutorial is for you!
Once subscribed to my Patreon channel, you will gain access to tutorial as well as ALL my past & future lessons in the specific tier | Subscriptions are monthly & you can cancel anytime